Gergeti

Gergeti

niedziela, 12 lipca 2015

Look at me! - our T-shirts :)

"Look at me - and my T-shirt will tell you what I really think"

Summer trip means sporty outfit and this means: T-shirts! Such outfit needs to be comfortable and comfortable :)
We do not chase fashion.  Each of us has her own style and "wordrobe preferences" :)
but every girl is willing to put on a light shirt with an iteresting printed design.

Recently the T-shirts with inscriptions, funny prints have become very popular. These go well with shorts, tight jeans and even highheels :)
Nevertheless, these inscriptions, slogans should be adjusted to the person who is wearing this (also when it comes to size :)
We have matched them perfectly.

It started from Michelle at the Chopin's Airport in Warsaw.

- "Michelle, what a great T-shit you have! Come on, I need to take you a picture!"
- "You will see mine! I have one cool too" - says Klaudia.
- " Oh, I have one too :) We will make a photo gallery of our nice T-shirts :)

Here are our manifests :) It suits us perfectly :)


HAPPY GIRSL
ARE THE PRETTIEST ONE  :)
( Sooooo true :)


LIVE LIFE LOUD :) "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"



No matter how 
you feel
get up
dress up
show up
but never give up 

My T-shirt, given to Justyna the second day :)
" It suits you perfectly!" :) 
"Don't give up, They will find your backpack!" 



LOST
FOUND
This T-shirt was given to Justyna the next day and it also suited her so well. 
She has already got her luggage back ;)




TOO Pretty
to
CARE :)

Heheh typical for Klaudia :) as she keeps saying:
"I don't care" 
"I don't give a shi.." 
" F...ck you" :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz